Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander resources
- Messages in language: Audio, video and printed information with health messages for coronavirus (COVID-19) in Aboriginal languages – developed by the Northern Territory Government
- COVID-19 Readiness Family Plan – developed by the Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council
- Self-isolation and living with others – developed by the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council of NSW
- The Northern Land Council (NLC) has produced a series of videos about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in Aboriginal languages.
You can watch the videos on the NLC youtube page.
- tips and videos on Central Land Council facebook page
- material and videos in Anindilyakwa
- more messages in Yolngu Matha
- resources in Ngagni, Warlpiri, Yolngu Matha, Western Arrernte, Luritja/Pintupi, Yanyuwa – Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory – Website
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the land and sea in which we live and work, we recognise their continuing connection to land, sea and culture and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.