- Living with COVID-19 – COVID-19 ready kit – this checklist can help you make a plan so if you, or someone in your household, tests positive for COVID-19 and needs to isolate you are prepared.
- Isolation for coronavirus (COVID-19) – provides advice about isolation, steps to take while in isolation and advice on living in the same house as someone in isolation.
- Quarantine for coronavirus (COVID-19) provides advice for patients who are well, but have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Healthdirect Managing COVID-19 at home – Webpage – provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Heathdirect ‘What to do if you have COVID-19 – Fact Sheet’ – provides a one page summary of what to do if you have COVID-19.
- Healthdirect coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker – asks you a number of questions about your symptoms and gives general advice on appropriate actions.
- Centrelink social work services – provides access to social workers over the phone.
- Local state and territory health departments – provide contact details for support services in your local area.