- Department of Isolation for coronavirus (COVID-19). Canberra: DoH, 2020. Available at www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/how-to- protect-yourself-and-others-from-coronavirus-covid-19/isolation-for-coronavirus-covid-19 [Accessed 24 November 2021].
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Management of adults with mild COVID-19 (version 39.0). Melbourne: National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce, 2021. Available at https://covid19evidence.net.au/wp-content/uploads/FLOWCHART-2-MANAGEMENT-OF- MILD-V39.0.pdf?=211112-43311 [Accessed 23 November 2021].
- Communicable Diseases Network Australia. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): CDNA national guidelines for public health Version 6.4. Canberra: Department of Health, 2021. Available at https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/7A8654A8CB144F5FCA2584F8001F91E2/$File/COVID-19-SoNG%20v6.4.pdf [Accessed 19 January 2022].
- Greenhalgh T, Knight M, Inada-Kim M, et Remote management of COVID-19 using home pulse oximetry and virtual ward support. BMJ 2021;372:n677.
- Liu B, Jayasundara D, Pye V, et Whole of population-based cohort study of recovery time from COVID-19 in New South Wales, Australia. Lancet Reg Health West Pac 2021;100193.
- Office of National Prevalence of ongoing symptoms following coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the UK: 1 April 2021. UK: Office for National Statistics, 2021. Available at www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/ bulletins/prevalenceofongoingsymptomsfollowingcoronaviruscovid19infectionintheuk/1april 2021#measuring-the-data [Accessed 24 November 2021]
- Australian Technical Advisory Group on Clinical guidance for COVID-19 providers. Canberra: ATAGI, 2021. Available at https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/advice-for-providers/clinical-guidance [Accessed 19 January 2022].
- Murdoch Children’s Research Research brief – COVID-19 and child and adolescent health. Melbourne: MCRI, 2021. Available at www.mcri.edu.au/sites/default/files/media/ documents/covid-19-and-child-and-adolescent-health-140921.pdf [Accessed 23 November 2021].